Artist Business Starter Pack30th June 2020
Our Artist Business Starter Pack contains all the support you need to get your art or craft business up and running
This is our best value package for new art businesses and is designed to give you both the practical tools and the advice you need to get your business started. Some of the common questions we see for new artists include...
- How can I build up clients?
- What should I charge?
- How do I write my business plan?
- How do I remain GDPR compliant?
- Do I need to register for VAT?
- How can I take payments online?
- What accounting package should I use?
- How can I get a predictable pipeline of work?
- How do I claim VAT back?
If you have any of these questions, then we're here to help!
Getting your business off on the right foot can be daunting, and it can be tempting to just "wing it" especially when you are new to it
But it is essential that you put the proper processes and structure in place at the start in order to maximise the chance of creating a sustainable business, which in turn will allow you to help more clients
You're not going into business as a artist because you secretly really want to do lots of paperwork!
We can help you to set things up right so that you can spend more of your time doing the things you love, and less of your time doing admin
The right book-keeping and record keeping from the start will save you both hours of frustration and accountancy fees when you need to file tax and VAT returns
The proper processes for handling customer data will avoid the risk of fines for GDPR breaches - a personal data breach can destroy a small business overnight and this includes paper records
The right pricing structure and marketing approach will allow you to spread the word to customers who are already looking for your service, without you having to spend hours a day on the internet looking for them
If these all seem like big, scary things to have to worry about with your new business, we can give you the support and reassurance to navigate them successfully
The items in this package normal sell individually for £3,600 but you can save £600
And we know money is tight when you're starting out so we've designed a subscription plan to allow you to spread the costs.
You are not tied in - if you decide you no longer need your website, sales analytics and any consultancy support, you are free to cancel at any time. And once the first year ends, you'll be able to move to a low cost web hosting plan with us and remain eligible for discounted consultancy / coaching sessions for as long as you need them
Pay just £1,000+VAT today and then £200+VAT per month for the next 10 months
Included in the Artist Business Starter pack:
- 12 Monthly Business Consultancy Sessions (1 hour each) to provide you with coaching, mentoring and support with running your business and advice on how to remain GDPR compliant when handling client's personal data
- Website designed and built
- .co.uk Domain name of your choice (subject to availabilty)
- 12 Months Website Hosting, including maintenance and updates
- Etsy store linked directly to your website
- 12 Months sales analytics from SellCube.io (Standard plan)
- Logo designed and used throughout site
- 1000 Business Cards for you to hand out to potential clients
Worth £3,600 - you save £600!
Order this package below and you'll be able to immediately book in your first session, and we'll be with you all the way!
£40.00 (tax per payment)