Therapy Business Starter Pack30th June 2020
Our Therapy Business Starter Pack contains all the support you need to get your therapy business up and running
This is our best value package for new therapy businesses and is designed to give you both the practical tools and the advice you need to get your therapy business started. Some of the common questions we see for new therapists include...
- How can I build up clients?
- What is the best pricing structure?
- How do I write my business plan?
- How do I remain GDPR compliant?
- Do I need insurance?
- Do I need to register for VAT?
- How can I take payments online?
- What accounting package should I use?
- How should I divide my time between client meetings and business development?
- What price should I charge?
- How do I claim VAT back?
If you have any of these questions, then we're here to help!
Getting your business off on the right foot can be daunting, and it can be tempting to just "wing it" especially when you are new to it
But it is essential that you put the proper processes and structure in place at the start in order to maximise the chance of creating a sustainable business, which in turn will allow you to help more clients
You're not going into business as a therapist because you secretly really want to do lots of paperwork!
We can help you to set things up right so that you can spend more of your time doing the things you love and helping clients, and less of your time doing admin
With the right online set-up your clients can book and pay online, freeing you up from having to manually take bookings and payments
The right book-keeping and record keeping from the start will save you both hours of frustration and accountancy fees when you need to file tax and VAT returns
The proper processes for handling client data will avoid the risk of fines for GDPR breaches - a personal data breach can destroy a small business overnight and this includes paper records. Therapy businesses are particularly at risk due to the sensitive personal data they hold
The right pricing structure and marketing approach will allow you to spread the word to clients who are already looking for your service, without you having to spend hours a day on the internet looking for them
If these all seem like big, scary things to have to worry about with your new business, we can give you the support and reassurance to navigate them successfully
The items in this package normal sell individually for £2,700 but you can save £700
And we know money is tight when you're starting out so we've designed a subscription plan to allow you to spread the costs.
You are not tied in - if you decide you no longer need your website and any consultancy support, you are free to cancel at any time. And once the first year ends, you'll be able to move to a low cost web hosting plan with us and remain eligible for discounted consultancy / coaching sessions for as long as you need them
Pay just £1,000+VAT today and then £100+VAT per month for the next 10 months
Included in the Therapy Business Starter pack:
- 12 Monthly Business Consultancy Sessions (1 hour each) to provide you with coaching, mentoring and support with running your business and advice on how to remain GDPR compliant when handling client's personal data
- Website designed and built
- .co.uk Domain name of your choice (subject to availabilty)
- 12 Months Website Hosting, including maintenance and updates
- Calendar Integration, enabling your clients to book appointments directly on your website
- Logo designed and used throughout site
- 1000 Business Cards for you to hand out to potential clients
Worth £2,700 - you save £700!
Order this package below and you'll be able to immediately book in your first session, and we'll be with you all the way!
£20.00 (tax per payment)